Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone of Club Touareg. My name is Kurtis, out of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, USA. I drive a T3 Touareg TDI named Eva. Eva she has a Stage 2 Malone Tune, with Rawtek DPF Delete, Eurowise 2in Lift and coilover conversion and 31" BFG Ko2s. I do all my own mechanics on her and have replaced quite a bit, including parts like the starter and turbo. I have alot more coming to her and overtime she will only get bigger and louder as well as the places she will go. If anyone has any questions I try to be there. Otherwise what's up club
Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Lots of good people and helpful info around here.
Looks like your missing the bottom of the front bumper. On purpose or an oops moment?

·
Registered
2004 V8
166 Posts
The only thing I'm jealous of is a sweet V6 TDI that returns an amazing economy.
I wish I could retrofit it into my 7L which is the best of all Touaregs. Mic drop...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Lots of good people and helpful info around here.
Looks like your missing the bottom of the front bumper. On purpose or an oops moment?
I can only guess it's because of trying to stuff oversized tires which didn't actually fit and as can be seen even in the "light weight pics" (aka front lip and fender trim removed for clearance), still reduced his turning radius significantly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The only thing I'm jealous of is a sweet V6 TDI that returns an amazing economy.
I wish I could retrofit it into my 7L which is the best of all Touaregs. Mic drop...
I originally went in for a t2 but they sold it. But I still really enjoy the onroad and offroad performance of the t3 and the interior and exterior styling. But yes when it comes to true off road performance the older gens are better.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Awesome pictures

1 - 11 of 11 Posts