Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I'm a new member and I have to say that this forum is great. I have found a ton of useful information. I have a 2005, V8, 76k miles.

I have an issue with my driver side headlight. The light has gone out. I replaced the bulbs (in both headlights) and still no light on the driver side. I have seen on a few suggestions about fuses and ballasts in other threads but needed some more information on the fuses.

Specifically, I wanted to know if anyone knows which fuse controls the driver side headlight (there are a ton of fuses in the fuse compartment and I can't tell which one it the corrects one). What number fuse is it. Before I break down and buy a new ballast control I want to replace the fuse and see if that works.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

·
Lifetime Member
266 Posts
I can't help you with a fuse number but will suggest you to take them out one by one and try to find it this way (while you are waiting for an answer). Furthermore, I found that the fuse diagrams that were included under the fuse covers did not necessarily match (at least in my case).

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts