Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, thanks for having me!

I've been in the market for a 2011/12 TDI for about a month now. I'm very picky about finding the right car, but I think I have a right as I'm also willing to pay for a clean example. I prefer fewer bells and whistles, just want one that has been well looked after, preferably one-owner, detail of all servicing done. Under 100,000km would be awesome, but higher mileage is fine with evidence of service.

I'm pretty active on BMW and Porsche forums - looking forward to becoming part of the Touareg community as well.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome.
If you haven't read Nooby's linked thread on what to look for in a used Touareg, do so now.

·
Registered
511 Posts
welcome fellow ontarian i just bought my treg little over a month ago.I wasn't lucky to get much time to shop, i had about a week to find one, decide and test and buy lol..it was a rush as someone just offered me too much for my car and ive always wanted a treg so i had to try it....Mine had 108,000 on it, highline with all options, one owner,and color i like....Now having said that if i had more time i kinda wish i found an execuline to get hids, and dyna audio for sure. Aside from those gripes i LOVE this thing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts