Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Am a new proud owner of a 2013 Black on Black V6 TDI Touareg with air suspension. Have had it now for a couple of months and I must say I am so impressed. It is a great drive and just does everything without any effort. So looking forward to getting away in the bush with it in the future. Was also lucky enough to grab off EBay a set of 4 x 17 inch wheels and tyres for $150 which I am planning to upgrade the rubber on soon. Still need a 5 one but am working on that.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Welcome on deck...

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,018 Posts
welcome Swampy :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hope you dont get it serviced at Lennock.

My vehicle was serviced there almost all of its life. When i bought it at 155k and my private VW trained mechanic went over it the front diff oil had never been changed plus one or two other really very minor niggly things (right air filter which is a little less than a bitch comes to mind). ....... But !! you would think that if your vehicle is done at a dealer and it is something like a mechanical masterpiece (more or less) some attention should be showered upon the vehicle in question.

They also shafted me on finance and insurance which i am still fighting in the consumer affairs tribunals

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome Swampy.

Good advice from Oddessa - I stopped using Lennock almost immediately and have been very happy with ATA in Phillip.

PM me if you want more info. I also have a vagcom cable if you need to do your own diagnostics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts