Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm new! I'm a VW tech of 12 years, almost have my master certification under my belt. That makes me no expert, but I love the brand, and the people. Hopefully I can help you guys out, and hopefully you can help me out.

I commute in a '14 Golf TDI, and my wife drives the Touareg. When it's paid off, I'll upgrade her, hopefully to the 2017+ Tiguan if it's worth a darn, and take control of the Touareg for my adventure vehicle, but I plan to slowly modify it along the way. I had to sell my adventured out Land Rover Discovery 2 to pay for a house remodel and a kid or two.

I love Volkswagens, camping, American country life, crazy adventure trips, motorcycling, racing enduro motorcycles, kayaking, my family, my God, and beer. I look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks,
Jonny

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Welcome to the mad house!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome. Make sure you check out the who rides a motorcycle thread.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Welcome! Looks like you're already familiar with the madhouse, having another VW as well.

The Touareg is my second one. I also have an Eos. They both are fun for different reasons.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. The 2010 TDI is a solid build. And welcome to CT. A fine maddening crowd we are ;)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome to the Club VDubDoc, I also drive a MKVI Golf TDI as my daily driver and my Touareg pulls my boat and takes us to the beach. What kind of mods do you have planned?

How about some pictures of your new ride?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle! You will keep the other in-line. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts