Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about changing dealerships, and i would like your advice or opinions on some of the other dealerships in my vicinity.
Reydel Volkswagen
Linden Volkswagen
Bernardsville Volkswagen
If any of you do business with any of these dealerships, please let me know. There have been some personel changes at my current dealership, and i am worried about the level of service i will be recieving in the future. Also if you have had good to excellent service at other Jersey dealerships, let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
NJ Dealers

smokin_joe,

Linden VW:
I have owned 5 VW in the last 5 years, all purchased at Linden VW.
Two Passats, 1 Jetta, 1 GTI, and now a 2004 Touareg. The Touareg is V6, Silver, loaded. I have been very happy with Linden VW Service
with all but the Touareg. I have been back with tire pressure sensor, rough idle, and other sensor or radio reception problems 4 times. With the last service, I left the car for a week. There is a definite problem with their Touareg Service, I'm not sure if its proper training or what!!
Be carefull of Linden VW.

·
Registered
6 Posts
NJ Dealers

smokin_joe, Linden VW:
Two Passats, 1 Jetta, 1 GTI, and now a 2004 Touareg. The Touareg is V6, Silver, loaded. I have been very happy with Linden VW Service
with all but the Touareg. I have been back with tire pressure sensor, rough idle, and other sensor or radio reception problems 4 times. With the last service, I left the car for a week. There is a definite problem with their Touareg Service, I'm not sure if its proper training or what!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
smokin_joe, Linden VW:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help MadDog :grin:
I think i am leaning towards Reydel, i got some good references for their TReg service... :joy:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I could use some recomendations in North Jersey if anyone has some. The two dealers near me are Jack Daniels and East Coast. I don't have any experience as I will only be getting my T this week.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well I finalized my deal with Jack Daniels tonight. :joy: So far, they have been fair. As for their service, we'll wait and see!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys,
I have chosen to go with Reydel. Its the closest to me, and when i spoke to them they made a great first impression

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.