Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I jumped on the overland bandwagon and got myself a 2009 Cayenne to play with. I know its not a Touareg so mods you can delete if needed. I actualy located a T1 I'm planning to purchase in the next few weeks to play with. I've got lots of custom products planned for it. If anyone has any questions let me know I'm glad to help out the community however I can!

I am planning to build steel front and rear bumpers and finish the fuel tank skids next.
I made these modular roof racks if anyones interested also

I started working on rock sliders, on this 2010 Touareg for a friend

I made these modular roof racks if anyones interested also

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Very cool setup!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome! I was shopping Cayenne too when I picked up my Touareg V8. Do you think those rock sliders would work on '04? I haven't found any for sale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your build equipment is looking good! There are some guys looking for some skid plates right now. Including me. And I like your rack too
DJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice! How did you deal with the high offset wheels and clearing the inside of the well when turning with those big tires? Just do a lot of cutting?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Awesome! I was shopping Cayenne too when I picked up my Touareg V8. Do you think those rock sliders would work on '04? I haven't found any for sale.

they should my rocksliders were on a T1 MY05 and now sit on a T2 MY09

1 - 7 of 7 Posts