Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
University Place here! 2009 Touareg VR6 Reed Green Metallic. We should coordinate a Seaattle-Tacoma area meet and great and start a local club with VWs and or Touaregs. Whos interested?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am interested but good luck getting others to meet up!

I built-up my 69 VW Baja bug to do my serious off-roading. I have take my t-reg many places including Reiter pit before the DNR shut it down. I use to take it in the snow up MT Pilchuck up my Granite falls but they block the gates becuase of the idiots that get stuck up there. Watching for the snow to fall to get out before they block the gates again since I got a new set of winter tires. Are you familair with the triple XXX? There are a couple of VW car shows there yearly, and many air cooled VW shows and meets around. There are a lot of water pumper clubs but they tend to stick together. I live in Marysville and there is Walker valley ORV and some other local off-road places if your serious about taking your T-reg offroad or are you thinking more pavement events?

Facebook

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested in both pavement events as well as getting her dirty and seeing what she can do off road. And no...ive never heard of XXX. ive only been up here in WA since june, and never been up here in the pacific NW. Id love to see some of this beautiful countryside...im sure youve found some...nice trails to get you there huh?! lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts