Club Touareg Forum banner
381 - 392 of 392 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #382 ·
nothing much. put the winter tires about a month ago as there is snow here now.

ordered 2 new tires to replace theses boys. Hopefully they'll last longer than the previous set. The front are almost new. No more toe in the back, that should help. 632$, damn.

· Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 · (Edited)
yeah. I think this is their last winter, so I'll be able to judge on the alignment job before mounting the summer tires. Not sure what tire I'll get for next winter (in 20in as I am running the stock wheels)

Sometime there are deals at spring, buying off season can pay off.

I might use the opportunity to refinish the wheels at the same time. Silver? black? not sure.

· Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #386 ·
The peppermint color is nice actually, to my taste at least. But for something small as the calipers; it would be too flashy for wheels or larger items.

Look at the picture, it is there but doesn't grab all the attention.
I like the stance too. For the look it could be lower a bit, but it looks OEMish.

· Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #389 ·
well made, but not my type of things I think. I would stick with silver-ish color for the winter wheels. I fear bronze will look odd, and my summer wheels are already black.

I have been looking quite a lot Volvo V90, but honestly the Touareg is going so nice, look the way I want; I see no reason to replace it; especially considering I would have to drop at least 20k$ in the process.

The only argument is that I would prefer to have a car rather than an SUV; but that is just for the look as it drives and feel connected.

381 - 392 of 392 Posts