Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more learn about these cars, the more I am amazed. The costs and unknowns are intimidating. I made the mistake of test driving a couple of v10 s last week and now I am emotionally wrecked on what to buy. I do not have any questions. Just wanted to say hi and commend the group on how much support they give to owners.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
If you are serious about getting an older Touareg do take the time to read this thread to get up to speed on what to look out for:

·
Registered
'14 TDI Execline
2,135 Posts
The more learn about these cars, the more I am amazed. The costs and unknowns are intimidating. I made the mistake of test driving a couple of v10 s last week and now I am emotionally wrecked on what to buy. I do not have any questions. Just wanted to say hi and commend the group on how much support they give to owners.
Go buy a v10 and you'll be financially wrecked too..... I'm not trying to deter you from getting one (hell, I wanted to buy one last weekend - read, toyed with the idea again... for like the 5th time at least in the last 3 years or so), but they aren't the best option to get into when you don't know a lot about them.

Freshen up on your learning if you choose to go down that path!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts