Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great forum you have here. It's cool to see how a vehicle can have such a devoted following.

I recently acquired my father's 2004 V8 and now understand why he loved it so much. Very impressive machine. Drives like a road car with all of the best qualities of a truck (towing, off-road, etc.) and looks great to boot.

Unfortunately, there are some gremlins I may need help sorting through in order to get this thing humming.

First and foremost is I am having the dreaded Kessy issues so I'll be leaning on some of you for technical advice if you don't mind. I'll post to the technical section about that shortly but wanted to say thanks to everybody who makes this such a valuable resource for us Touareg owners.

Cheers.

·
Vendor
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great to have another Touareg owner here. Post few pictures of your new ride when you have a chance. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. You'll find just about anything you might have questions about there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts