Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in CD 9 (Georgia) of Navteq CD pack 7b.
Anyone else interested in starting a group buy?

Details of pack would be:

The latest North America Map 10-CD Set Version 7B

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 1:
California, Hawaii and Nevada
This map CD includes the entire states of California and Nevada and the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kauai and Hawaii.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 2:
Northwest / Southwest U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and two counties in Texas (El Paso and Hudspeth).

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 3:
North Central U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and parts of Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 4:
This map CD includes the entire states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and parts of Tennessee and Texas.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 5:
Midwest U.S.
This map CD includes the following partial states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 6:
Ohio Valley U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Kentucky and West Virginia and parts of Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Tennessee.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 7:
New England U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, and parts of New Jersey and New York.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 8:
Mid-Atlantic U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Delaware, Virginia, and Washington D.C. and parts of Maryland, New Jersey and North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

(istreich) Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 9:
Southeast U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and parts of North Carolina.

Volkswagen Navigation System - Map 10:
Canada

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
That's a great idea! I'm generally fine with my CD based system but new map data is needed.

I'll want discs 6 & 7 for coverage in New England

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I'd be interested in a set depending on the price.

Nancy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see a couple of others have already spoken for Map 8 - Mid-Atlantic. If, by chance, this disk is still available though I'd love to get ahold of it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts