Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We a new updated sticker available. These are high quality, weather proof vinyl diecut stickers designed to go on the outside of your rig. They are 12 inches long and about 1 inch high. This sticker fits nicely in a rear window or just under the brake light on the rear window (above wiper path).

Check here for details about getting a set.

ct_sticker2011.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Hi Janet,
Do you have any of the older ones left, Wife wants the silver kind with the "Drivers Found Mud Wanted " slogan.

·
Registered
511 Posts
It says silver/metalic or black, yet the lettering is orange and white and "only the text is left on your vehicle". Which one is it?
Thanks.

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
For existing supporting members, is it an auto-renewal process or would I need to manually renew my donation after 1 year? If it's auto-renewal, will I get one of these "better" stickers?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You will get an e-mail notice close to renewal time. As the last of the old stickers are now gone, these new stickers will be the ones sent. I think it's also possible to renew earlier and have your subscription just extended 12 additional months. So, if you have 3 months remaining on your existing subscription and you upgrade now (early) you would have a 15 month subscription.

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
I think it's also possible to renew earlier and have your subscription just extended 12 additional months. So, if you have 3 months remaining on your existing subscription and you upgrade now (early) you would have a 15 month subscription.
How confident are you on this statement?

I think it may be worth doing. The new stickers look awesome.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I gotta get one

·
Registered
91 Posts
Subscripion??

What is this "subscription" you speak of?? I was unaware that there was a subscribing process involved here. If in fact I should be paying, I will gladly. I have found this site to be very informative and helpful with this being my first Touareg and all. I kind of feel like a bit of a freeloader now. I've been sailing along using the site for free. Please let me know the details either by PM or here on the forum.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Click on the link in the first post Jonmedic..it will show you how..It is a way to help support the site..

Janet I have a question. I will be getting these for my Treg..no question about it. I have used the site more than enough to justify helping you guys out. Can we buy a third sticker? Cause, you know, if I put one on the driver side, I need one on the pass side, but one below the brake light would look nice also...

How do they stand up to car washing and elements?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
I signed up for supporting membership last week. Does this mean I need two years worth of subscription to get a "sticker"?

Stuart..

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Click on the link in the first post Jonmedic..it will show you how..It is a way to help support the site..

Janet I have a question. I will be getting these for my Treg..no question about it. I have used the site more than enough to justify helping you guys out. Can we buy a third sticker? Cause, you know, if I put one on the driver side, I need one on the pass side, but one below the brake light would look nice also...

How do they stand up to car washing and elements?

Thanks.

If you decide to upgrade - just shoot me a PM about the extra, we'll figure something out.

As for the elements; these are vinyl and rated for outdoor use by the manufacturer.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Upgraded! I honestly have saved myself, in just over a year, at least $1500 by using this forum. Self hitch install, rear hatch struts, headlights, and doing my own 60K maintenance. Small price to help out.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts