Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 Touareg has hit the 115k mile mark and is chugging along like a properly made German Tank!!! :)

When I only had a mere 30k miles on my T, I smoked thru my first set of front brakes. Waaaaaay back then, a gentleman named Geoff from this little ol' truck parts company showed up on CT offering an incredible brake package for an even more amazing price. Keep in mind, in 2007, a brake job on a Touareg was a fairly pricey venture, so when Geoff at Alretta came along it was a gift from Brakes Heaven.

I contacted Geoff back then and his depth of knowledge and willingness to help me and all Touareg owners was, and still is, second to none.

He shipped out a complete brake package and it worked out perfectly.

Here were are today.... 8 years later with another 85-thousand miles down the road and my Touareg barked out that it's time to replace the front brakes.

Who do you think I called first?

Geoff, once again, it was great speaking with you and tapping into that deep, deep well of knowlege to get my brake needs taken care of.

My second set of brakes in ten years has been ordered and will be heading my way today ---- again with the excellent help of my brake guy...... Geoff at Alretta.

Folks, you just can't find this level of customer service any more. It's nice to talk brake options with someone who lives, breathes, eats, sneezes and bleeds brakes, rather than than talking to some pimply-faced dipshit who barely can tell the difference between a brake pad and a cinammon roll.

Geoff --- thank you for your years of help and support. God Bless ya!!!

Reactions: QPower1

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My stuff just arrived and in great condition. Completely forgot just how BIG the brake pads are for this thing. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.