Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling (1) AT Italia 17 x 7.5 5 spoke alloy wheel with a General Grabber AT2 all terrain tire. Tire size is 265/70/17. I bought this as a spare tire for off roading. I have neve mounted it or driven on it--it is brand new. It has been sitting in the back of my Touareg for a the last year unused. I paid $200 plus shipping from Tire Rack. I will sell for $125 plus actual UPS shipping charges. You can also pick it up if you are in south Florida.

See photos here:
Volkswagen Touareg AT Italia 17" rim with all terrain tire 265/70/17

Note: This will fit T1 and T2 V6 and V8 Touaregs, but will not clear V10 brakes.

Email: credditt AT gmail.com

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Note: This will fit T1 and T2 V6 and V8 Touaregs.
Are you sure about that?

The reason I ask is that I see you have a 2.5 Tdi.

If the wheel fitted that car, then it won't fit any other model of Touareg as the wheel stud holes on your car are a different pitch to the rest of the range.

Or have you been driving around carrying a spare wheel that won't fit your car?!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you sure about that?

The reason I ask is that I see you have a 2.5 Tdi.

If the wheel fitted that car, then it won't fit any other model of Touareg as the wheel stud holes on your car are a different pitch to the rest of the range.

Or have you been driving around carrying a spare wheel that won't fit your car?!
You are correct. It will not fit the R5 TDI. Sorry for any confusion. I have a V6 gas motor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts