Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris here from VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, PA{30 minutes north of Philadephia}

I would like to offer a NEW 2008 Touareg 2 V10 TDI that is due in the second week of March,2008.

Here are the specs:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2008 Model:</U>7L6873 TOUAREG V10 TDI $68,340 Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK $0 Interior Color:</U>QP SIENNA LEATHER $0 Options:</U>P68 LUX PLUS PACKAGE $3,400 </U>PAD ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL $2,100 </U>W63 TECHNOLOGIE PACKAGE $3,350 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $690 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $77,880 CommnumVINStatus171973WVGPT77L48D052312Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$77880
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$71697
My price to you would be $70399 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags!

If VW keeps the $2000 loyalty coupon going for the month of March on Touareg's, we could then take off an additional $2000

Not to sound like the typical salesman here, however, please let me know on this one as soon as possible!

Regards,Chris

Chris Farnham
VW Of Langhorne
[email protected]
215-741-4100

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any word on the V-6 Diesel?

I haven't heard any information on the V-6 Diesel. Is there any information on them or when they will be available?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't heard any information on the V-6 Diesel. Is there any information on them or when they will be available?
From the executives to my owner at the annual dealer meeting was that the Touareg V6 TDI should be available January 2009

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
From the executives to my owner at the annual dealer meeting was that the Touareg V6 TDI should be available January 2009
Any pricing info? Are they going to make it reasonable (like Mercedes has with the diesel as a $1000 upgrade over the gas V6 in the ML) or stupid (some damn $8000 price gap and required "options")?

Matt

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
this really doesn't help me get what I was hoping for our used one... ! ;)

How is it that you can offer this pricing anyway? Incentives from VW to move current 08 stock or did we just pay too much at $2000 off sticker? (Our sticker was $76,950 and that was last October)

Just curious, it appears I may have to consider mid $60's as the high end for ours even with 1400 miles.

What about V10's being not offered in the US past this or next year?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jwestpro,

Starting in Jan of this year, VW put a $2000 loyalty discount on Touareg's and a $1000 lease coupon on Touareg's!

They normally exclude the TDI's in these kinds of discounts!

AS far as my pricing techniques, I would like to beleive that there are not too many dealers that would go to the level I do to move metal, so to speak!

You being on the west coast does help you out significantly as alot of people do not want to make the trek out east!

Good luck w/ the sale!

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts