Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Wendy and I just got a 2006 Touareg V6. I traded my 2002 Jetta TDI, with 210,600 miles in for the Touareg. Back in the 80's I had a Dasher Diesel station wagon.

During the week I drive from southern York county to Northeastern Lancaster county. Week-ends are spent travelling south to the Middle River area of Maryland.

Computer nerd during the week, commerical crabber on the week ends.

Play time consist of kayaking, sailing my Hobie cat, play with my Chesapeake Bay Retriever and going to dock dog events.

The puppy out grew the Jetta, that was part of the justification I used for getting the Touareg.

My daughter works for CARBIZ Autos, and sold me my Touareg. They still have 2 2004 Touaregs on the lot, one is a V6 and the other is a V8. Ask for Dani, and tell her I sent you.

Loving life and my Touareg.

· Registered
28 Posts
Hello Wendy, welcome to the site and congrats on your touareg, I also have a 09 jetta TDI, looking and researching the newer touareg 2010 if I can find any, although not in a hurry so I may sit it out for a while.You should be able to get some good help if any for your touareg on here it is a great forum for info bye for now Roadmaster45

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Roadmaster. I used to browser the TDI forum and found all kinds of helpful information there. The battery location in the Touareg was puzzling me. When I got it home, the man of the house was giving me crap about whether I looked under the hood and said it didn't matter anyway because I wouldn't know what I was look at. I got him good, he couldn't find the battery either. We looked in the owners manual and it didn't say anything about the battery location. I found this forum by googling Touareg battery location, and the puzzle was solved.

· Registered
552 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.