Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2004 v8 Toureag. the battery was dead so I jumped it and it strated it up but now I get a message saying "Stop Ignition Lock" and it wont let me put the car in Drive or any position. I think its a anti theft mood its in. But I dont know how to reset it anyone knows how I can get it out of that mood. PLEASE HELP send me the info to [email protected]
Thanks
Adrian

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
717 Posts
Disconnect the negative lug for 10 seconds and reattach. Then replace your battery so you don't have this problem again.

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
717 Posts
Lift the drivers floor mat, pull up on the plastic trim piece on the floor where your right knee wound be...that will expose a acorn nut and below that is the ground wire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did this work for you?

I have 2004 v8 Toureag. the battery was dead so I jumped it and it strated it up but now I get a message saying "Stop Ignition Lock" and it wont let me put the car in Drive or any position. I think its a anti theft mood its in. But I dont know how to reset it anyone knows how I can get it out of that mood. PLEASE HELP send me the info to [email protected]
Thanks
Adrian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Big2Fitty
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing