Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on a particularly good servicing dealer in the Boston area. Have a quirky issue with my '10 V6 TDI that needs someone familiar with the diesel engines...

The issue, for those who are interested, is a very slight rhythmic hesitation with constant throttle between 50-70 mph. Acceleration or coasting will cause it to go away. Another forum member said that setting cruise control will cause it to go away. (I haven't validated that yet).

Anyway, looking for a good dealer (service) recommendation in Boston. Metrowest would be ideal. Wellesley?

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had service at both Minuteman (Bedford) and Colonial (Westboro). IMO, Colonial has one of the best Touareg techs in New England. The entire service dept. was quality. I switched to Minuteman due to purchase of Hybrid. I like that they have VW loaner cars and a hybrid cert. mechanic. Service has been okay, but I preferred Colonial more.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had service at both Minuteman (Bedford) and Colonial (Westboro). IMO, Colonial has one of the best Touareg techs in New England. The entire service dept. was quality. I switched to Minuteman due to purchase of Hybrid. I like that they have VW loaner cars and a hybrid cert. mechanic. Service has been okay, but I preferred Colonial more.
Thanks, much appreciated.

I'm concerned that this particular issue is one that an okay shop would chase for weeks, then say "they all do that" or "no trouble found."

I'll check out Colonial!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.