Club Touareg Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I dunno, that thing looks completely out of place to me, if they had made it shorter and didn't delete the pop-up holder it might not be that obtrusive. I think it looks like something you would buy at the rice burner stereo shop, personally. :-/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, i just purchased naviplus from Australia . But unit that I received was joyeauto . Are this the same units? Install everything works . Only problem i have is that YouTube app is not working when connected to unit . Using iphone z

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had one installed late last year in my 2013 Touareg and it is great.
I am interested on how the Wanusual worked in your car. I have a 2012 TDI Sport that I want to install in.
How does the wanusual work with the original unit? Does the original unit need to be put in aux audio mode?
Does it use the factory Mic, built in or external?
Can you use the steering wheel controls?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport w/Tech
11 Posts
I'm getting more and more curious on this Naviplus unit for my 16 Sport Tech. I wouldn't be opposed to doing the install myself, but having some else do would be grand except for the part where you need to pay them haha. I'm cheap, but would really love to have a better head unit. My 11 Golf has an Android head unit in it and it's awesome. My 19 Alltrack also has it on the 8" screen standard and I miss having it there. Sure the magnet on the air vent is sexy, but..... US folks, what's your average install price? Those that have done it themselves: are you all crazy tech savvy and able to decipher most instructions? What was the timeline of install? Difficulty? I can read instructions and/or follow videos well enough to do quite a few things, but I also don't want to brick my stereo then be left with cut wires and no music.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts