Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used good working condition NAV System for a 2005 V8 touareg. I will post the pictures and serial number by the end of the day.

$500.00

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I think you need to advertise better -

Excellent Condition DVD OEM VW Navigation Unit for *mid-2005 - 2007 US T1 Touaregs. This is a great DVD upgrade unit for someone - you'll even get Steering angle and Altitude reading displays with this unit!!! Notice I've protected the screen with a piece of plastic to protect it and all the buttons and knobs are in great condition!!

First $400 takes it!!!

*Note: Early model 2004 through mid-2005 Touaregs equiped with OEM CD navigation would require rewiring of the amp for this unit to work properly. 2004 through mid-2005 Touaregs with factory stereo head units will take this unit without rewiring.

Also, you'll need a GPS puck antenna which should set you back less than $25 bucks. There may be minor coding with Vag-Com depending on your existing set up. There are many forum members here with such that a good shout-out would likely help you with if necessary.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:hug:Womens dont know much about cars
I think you need to advertise better -

Excellent Condition DVD OEM VW Navigation Unit for *mid-2005 - 2007 US T1 Touaregs. This is a great DVD upgrade unit for someone - you'll even get Steering angle and Altitude reading displays with this unit!!! Notice I've protected the screen with a piece of plastic to protect it and all the buttons and knobs are in great condition!!

First $400 takes it!!!

*Note: Early model 2004 through mid-2005 Touaregs equiped with OEM CD navigation would require rewiring of the amp for this unit to work properly. 2004 through mid-2005 Touaregs with factory stereo head units will take this unit without rewiring.

Also, you'll need a GPS puck antenna which should set you back less than $25 bucks. There may be minor coding with Vag-Com depending on your existing set up. There are many forum members here with such that a good shout-out would likely help you with if necessary.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thanks I needed a hug :hug: right back atcha...:wave:

Somebody, please buy this, you can't get OEM DVD Nav integration for much cheaper and this unit is in great condtion!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Would you take $350.00 for this unit?
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
88 Posts
just my luck... i picked up an '04 a few days ago and the radio display is not working... thought this would have been a nice upgrade.

good luck with it Tony.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts