Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sealed-in-the-box disc for the Navigation system RNS-510, from a VW dealer. The box has a copyright 2010 date, and states that it is a "North America and Mexico DVD Pkg." The VW part number is shown in one of the photos. I thought I was getting a back up disc for the system in my 2011 Touareg Tdi, but of course it has a different nav system, and I doubt this would work. I'm asking $90, and will include the shipping to the lower 48 states. If outside the lower 48, add shipping costs. I am in Orange County, CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am trying to see if this is the latest version available for my 2010 Jetta Sportwagen with the RNS-510 navigation system. I currently have version 2M which has a 2009 copyright date on the box. I have sent a message to the contact people for these navigation updates (which I could access from the VW site) to see if it is- if so, I'll buy it if you haven't already sold it. I wonder if they have the 2011 update available, but perhaps they don't (since the DVD that came with my 2010 Sportwagen was a 2009 map).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The disc is still available, although apparently not the latest version per the above post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts