Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Available discs:

Map 3: North Central U.S. This map CD includes the entire states of Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and parts of Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Map 4: This map CD includes the entire states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and parts of Tennessee and Texas.

Map 5: Midwest U.S. This map CD includes the following partial states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Map 6: Ohio Valley U.S. This map CD includes the entire states of Kentucky and West Virginia and parts of Indiana, Maryland, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Tennessee.

Map 8: Mid-Atlantic U.S. This map CD includes the entire states of Delaware, Virginia, and Washington D.C. and parts of Maryland, New Jersey and North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

If you want to purchase any of these discs please send me a PM and I'll let you know if the one(s) you want are available still. If they are, send me the $33 via paypal and after the funds have been transferred I'll mail your disc(s) and email you the tracking number.

link to the cd's purchased: Navteq

Hope to hear from you! :D

·
Administrator
4,339 Posts
Per forum rules, please post pics of the actual discs so potential buyers can determine the physical condition of the merchandise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts