Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My much-loved MY13 4XMotion is for sale. I ordered and purchased this vehicle from new. It was delivered on the 8th June 2013. It has travelled 130000km and been regularly serviced, initially by VW and after it’s warranty expired, it has been log book serviced every 10000 km (not 15000km as scheduled by VW) by a REPCO service centre owned by my daughter-in-laws father. It has never been in an accident and apart from a few very minor ‘shopping trolley’ blemishes commensurate with a 5½ year old car, this car is in excellent condition and no expense has been spared to keep it that way.

This 4XMotion is truly “one with the lot” and is well equipped and ready for touring!

Along with standard 4XMotion features like tiptronic gear selection and a 100lt fuel tank, it has several factory fitted options including a Panoramic Glass Sunroof, Driver Assistance Package, Tow Pack and Wiring, Darkest Legal Window Tint and Load Area Cargo Tray.

Originally fitted with 20” Pikes Peak alloy wheels, it is now fitted with 5 x 18” Karakum OEM wheels and General Grabber AT3 265/60R18 tyres. As a result there's now an extra 11mm clearance under the car. The spare is unused and the 4 on the car have done under 10000km. The OEM VW vertical tongue tow bar has been replaced by a horizontal tongue 2” hitch Hayman Reece tow bar.

There are several non-factory extras fitted including a Low Voltage LV1406 electric brake controller, 12-pin trailer plug, 40Amp Anderson plug with voltage sensitive relay and a Uniden UHF radio.

In addition, if required there is a pair of Thule Aero roof bars (the only type compatible with the sunroof) for $300, an Adventure Kings 2m x 2.5m awning with 2m x 2.5m awning tent for $200, a fridge slide $150 and a Tyretrek tow hitch mounted swing-away spare wheel carrier $500.

Naturally, it will be sold with an RWC. The plates do not go with it, however, if you aren't fussy about the number, there is a set of Euro style plates for sale if if you would like them for $350. My Treg is located on the Mornington Peninsula, 85km SE of Melbourne and will be available after the 20th of January for $42,500 ONO.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Tidy looking car.

·
Learner
4,923 Posts
Unique Touareg you have here, if I didnt have the two already I would be buying it!

Hopefully you have made the best of it over the years across some good tracks/adventures:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts