Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY08 TDI V6 4XMOTION - Air suspension - 4 zone Climate - Full Size Spare & Much More

$31,850 Negotiable
The finest all round vehicle I've owned. You can secure this fully loaded and very rare Touareg at a fraction of its build price!

All the power and economy of the TDI V6, with the luxury appointments of the V10. Meticulously serviced and maintained with full log books. This vehicle was built to order.

In addition to the impressive list of standard Touareg features, check out the list of 100% VW factory fitted options * 4 position Active Air Suspension * 4 zone Climate Control Air con * 'VW Individual' Roof mounted DVD * RNS 510 Vehicle Navigation, 6 stack CD Audio and Vehicle Status system * Dual Battery system to run it all * Self levelling Bi-Xenon Headlamps * Bluetooth phone connection with steering wheel activate * Full size spare wheel & carrier * Tow bar with tongue & ball to give 3500 kg braked towing.

In addition, you get a set of Stunning 22" Porsche Cayenne Wheels with 285 / 35 Kuhmo tyres - 75% tread ($8000 to replace). With these tyres & air suspension, the handling is amazing! There's also a full set of genuine VW 17" rims and fitted quality Bridgestone tyres to swap out when needed! I use the 22's in winter months, and the 17's for summer

And because this vehicle was under an extended factory warranty, any small issue that has arisen over the years, has been fully & professionally repaired. This car has been regionally based since new (only 2 owners) and the vast majority of its Kms have been long highway journeys. And sure - the k's are a little higher than some that are used to potter around as urban shopping trolleys - but if you know your Treg's, you'll know this German running gear is good for 500k when run in and used properly & serviced by the book. In fact, the fuel economy & performance just got better over the past 80k.

Even by high Touareg standards - this car pulls like a train! Take it for an extended drive.You won't want to hand it back! Any inspection welcome.

Just serviced and brake rotors, pads and sensors also replaced

Go here to see pics 2007 Volkswagen Touareg 7L V6 MY08 Sports Automatic 4XMotion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts