Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first it was 20" RS Spyder wheels,
then it was green dot sway bars,
now this. the eBay listing said +50 hp :)

What do you guys think?

before:

after:

my first reaction was, too big. but the more I look at it, the more I like! Lighting isn't great, I'll try to take better pictures. And there's no accompanying sound clip because there's no accompanying sound change...for now...

· Registered
20,262 Posts
Your wife was right. She always is.

· Registered
736 Posts
A note of advice to the OP...

Any woman who utters the statement "we should have just bought the Porsche" is a keeper! :)

You probably already knew that. :)

Reactions: deh2002

· Premium Member
10,136 Posts
Buy her something shiny and expensive with the $20K you saved by choosing the Touareg over the Cayenne. Happy wife = happy life.

· Registered
2015 R Line V8
3,053 Posts
I see nussing.....

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
could not edit original post, tried again below. I'm using google pictures, so I just added the pictures to a shared 'public' album. Maybe that was issue. If not I'll give up and join some photo sharing website.

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I have been using the OE 19" wheels and pirelli all-seasons that came with the car as the summer setup. Those tires thankfully aren't road-worthy anymore (or never were? :)) so this is the new summer - "we should have just bought the cayenne" - setup...

20x9 with 57mm offset, made by BBS for the Cayenne with 275 45 20 Nokian Z-Line SUV rubber:

and I switched to a different photo sharing service and re-posted the pictures from earlier in this thread (I think google pictures was the problem if you weren't logged into google). So here's the before/after one more time..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.