Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really classify this as a Touareg modification, so I'm posting it here. I present to you: my trunk.

It has an L-shaped bean bag, comfy rug, mini hot/cold fridge, and a HotPot for making tea. There's also tea, sugar, water, and tumbler to mix it all in. I was considering putting in a classic '85 Nintendo Entertainment System and a smallish analog T.V. but I didn't want to have to worry about things breaking in my trunk and heat damage. Also, I don't want it to be too crowded as the primary purpose of my trunk is to transport stuff (groceries, supplies, backpacks etc.) and for me (and sometimes friends) to sit in when I drive to the tops of mountains and lookouts and up to lakes and just want to relax and have some tea and watch a sunset or city lights or finish a book for school without distractions...although sometimes I get tempted and bring my computer and tether my phone's internet connection and end up just fooling around on the internet while sitting in my car lol. Anyways, the whole arrangement is quite stable, nothing shifts around during normal or even accelerated driving so that's nice. Just thought I would share, I imagine I am probably the only one whose trunk has anything like this, but who knows? Maybe I could get some new ideas.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts