Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my TReg. Shadow Blue, V8, Grey int. I only got the 19", BiXenon and Stereo upgrade.

Anyway, the driver side door speaker was blown and there was a scratch on the wood on the passenger side.... otherwise, the car is perfect but then again I only have 1600 miles so far.

I got it for towing my M3 to track events and to use as a daily driver. I looked at the Lexus GX470 and the Land Cruiser first but, I really felt the interior and the performance/handling were fantastic.... and the value for $$ was too hard to beat.

G

·
0 Posts
Longhorn E46M3 said:

I got it for towing my M3 to track events and to use as a daily driver. I looked at the Lexus GX470 and the Land Cruiser first but, I really felt the interior and the performance/handling were fantastic.... and the value for $$ was too hard to beat.
Yeah, have not gotten the tow hitch yet, as I use my VW/Winnibego to tow my Cabbie to race events, but if I go race on my Audi 90 quattro, my Winnie won't do the job, so the TRex will have to step up.

Congrats!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing