Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a T2 TDI and could not of been happier with the purchase! Went with a T2 with the LuxLimited pack ( took me 2 months to find), much rather prefer the styling of the T2 over the T3 imo. First thing I did is the DPF delete and Malone tune... Like everyone says... Should have been like this from the factory. Obviously not made for speed but was curious about the performance gain so I logged a pass in 90 deg weather.. From what I gathered stock is 16.5 in the 1/4 mile. I did it mostly for reliability and MPG, and I do see a gain for sure there as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Bought a T2 TDI and could not of been happier with the purchase! Went with a T2 with the LuxLimited pack ( took me 2 months to find), much rather prefer the styling of the T2 over the T3 imo. First thing I did is the DPF delete and Malone tune... Like everyone says... Should have been like this from the factory. Obviously not made for speed but was curious about the performance gain so I logged a pass in 90 deg weather.. From what I gathered stock is 16.5 in the 1/4 mile. I did it mostly for reliability and MPG, and I do see a gain for sure there as well!
Congratulations on the new purchase. Your touareg looks great. Luv the black alloys with the white paint job.

Great improvement in acceleration. Wonder if the DPF delete helped with acceleration numbers.

·
Super Moderator
9,718 Posts
Brake dust is really not that bad like it was in the T1. They are using a different compound or something for does not get nearly as bad as what it did before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts