Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you guys for allowing me to join your group. I am the original owner of a 2005 V8 Touareg that has served me well.
One drawback is that this vehicle came equipped with the GPS system meaning that a CD has to be inserted into the slot in order to use the navigation. Recently the "NAVIGATION SYSTEM New England Version 1" CD cracked. Obviously I am unable to use it and cannot find a replacement.
Any ideas on my to remedy this problem?
Thank you so kindly,
Clem.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Golly, you really are an old-timer in terms of Touareg ownership!

Can't help on the replacement CD - I still use paper maps! - but welcome anyway.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Thank you guys for allowing me to join your group. I am the original owner of a 2005 V8 Touareg that has served me well.
One drawback is that this vehicle came equipped with the GPS system meaning that a CD has to be inserted into the slot in order to use the navigation. Recently the "NAVIGATION SYSTEM New England Version 1" CD cracked. Obviously I am unable to use it and cannot find a replacement.
Any ideas on my to remedy this problem?
Thank you so kindly,
Clem.
I have the complete set that came with my '04 Treg. I doubt seriously that this car will ever drive from the Pacific NW to anywhere near New England. Thus that particular disk from my set will likely never be used. However, I have no idea what it might be worth. I use a Magellan for most of my nav work anyway but sometimes it is nice to have the OEM display even if it isn't very modern.
Send me a PM if you like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts