Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put in a new engine 5k km ago, and running great. Only having trouble with the AC pump not engaging. So took out the plug at the AC pump to read the voltage, but was only getting 8 volts at the plug. asked a mechanic and he said that it should be 12v to engage the magnetic clutch. so went measuring again, and found out the negative pin was reading 8 volt, and positve was the 12v. so figured that it would be a bad connection some where. and connected negative straight to that pin.

then the trouble began, immediately limb mode and engine light and the glow plug light is blinking.

I started the car to se if it would still drive and it did drove around for 20 min in limb mode no other problems.
today i was on my way to work and now it wont start, it turns over and over but doesn't fire up.

my buddy has a bosh obd tool, he found these fault codes (see picture)
He is not able to delete them??

What the crap is going on ???

Attachments

·
Registered
'14 TDI Execline
2,076 Posts
Try listing actual details about your year engine and stuff..... (so I don't have to decipher that you have an 06 BKS)
Try translating stuff you're posting in a different language so that we know what you are saying\showing....
Learn how to use whatever tool you have access to.... any tool will show you more than just the basic P code...
Are you saying that if you click on all those hyperlinks besides the codes shown by that tool, it doesn't give you any more information?

19804/P3348/013128 - Control Circuit for Controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724): Electrical Malfunction
Possible Symptoms
  • Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
Possible Causes
  • Fuse(s) faulty
  • Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724) faulty
  • Controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724) faulty
  • Faulty Turbocharger
Possible Solutions
  • Check Fuse(s)
  • Check Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724)
  • Check/Replace Controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724)
    • Perform (Selective) Output Test, the Vane Positions should change visibly and audibly
    • Perform System Test using VAS 6395
      • See TPI 2016032 for additional information when this DTC is found in vehicles with Siemens E-regulators. That document lists specific environmental conditions shown by the VAS 6395 tool that may help determine if the E-regulator -or- mechanical components such as the Turbocharger itself are faulty.
Special Notes
  • When stored in the 3.0l TDI (ASB/BKS/BMK/BNG) with throttle body faults P106B/004203 and/or 17988/P1580/005504 check the throttle unit and wiring for issues that may be falsely causing the turbocharger fault. This note is in reference to customer feedback, not official TSB or TPI documentation.
The rest are most likely:
P1099 - probably need swirl flap adaptation\basic settings
P3085 - electrical fault with intake flaps - check wiring\connectors
P2427 - EGR circuit problem

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try listing actual details about your year engine and stuff..... (so I don't have to decipher that you have an 06 BKS)
Try translating stuff you're posting in a different language so that we know what you are saying\showing....
Learn how to use whatever tool you have access to.... any tool will show you more than just the basic P code...
Are you saying that if you click on all those hyperlinks besides the codes shown by that tool, it doesn't give you any more information?

The rest are most likely:
P1099 - probably need swirl flap adaptation\basic settings
P3085 - electrical fault with intake flaps - check wiring\connectors
P2427 - EGR circuit problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts