Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Yup

I believe so. I'm not fortunate enough to have it and I haven't seen it working - plenty here do, though. I believe it also means your dash lights are white, not blue and it cannot be switched off (you can switch off the monochrome - red - display, not that it's very annoying). The display itself is bigger in colour, too.

· Registered
85 Posts
I can only speak from first hand on my TReg, but yes the NAV package has the color MFD.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just read somewhere that actually the Air Suspension package has the color display, and by looking at your (Trex_47e) Touareg profile, i see you have the Air suspension. Anyone, please beg to differ, I really love the color display but dont have the budget to get the air suspension (and NAV is required in my criteria)

· Registered
10 Posts
MFD Color display...

If you get NAV you'll get a color display... I have a V6 with NAV so that my MFD are color display... :giggle:

· Registered
10 Posts
if you live by ny city you can contact Peter Mills at Koeppel VW located at 57-15 Northern blvd. We had purchased our vw with him... He gave us a very recentable price for it...

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i live in the Los Angeles area, if anyone got a good link pls direct me. I did have a good research experience with a salesman named Randy Lee at Bozanni Motors. Im still a year away from buying a touareg, im just one of those pppppppplllllllaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn ahead guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.