Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some mud flaps for my new 2010 TDI from my local VW dealer. He sold me front and rears that don't seem to fit the wheel wells on my vehicle. The instructions say for 2003->(I assume the"->" means 2003 on), but it looks to me like the moldings are different at the very least. The part numbers are 7L0-075-101-A and 7L0-075-111.

Anyone have any experience with these.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The flaps should fit as long as you don't have the Lux Limited Package.
Any pics to show the area that you say are not matching up?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually do have the Lux Limited package. Does that mean no mud flaps at all from VW? I can provide pics, but it sounds like the package is all you need to know.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Do the rears line up? The fronts are a no go because of the side skirt (if you are willing to cut 'shorten' the side skirt, the fronts should fit).

·
Registered
93 Posts
I actually do have the Lux Limited package. Does that mean no mud flaps at all from VW? I can provide pics, but it sounds like the package is all you need to know.
I ordered mine with the flaps and they were deleted becuase of the Lux Ltd. package. When car arrived we escalated thru VW and there was (as of two weeks ago) no resolution. I suppose you could cobble something together....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts