Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling set of mountain wheels that were removed from a 2010 Lux limited package touareg i recently sold , 4 wheels in decent condition , some scuffs and curb rash on all wheels , straight and run true
rubber is pirelli P zero i believe ( 5k miles on them ) 80% or better tread left
i will take pictures and post as soon as i get a chance
also , in addition , I'm throwing in two extra rims ( also OEM) that are the same .
so its 6 rims total ( 4 with rubber and sensors )
asking 1400 for everything .
this is the only pic i have right now , its the touareg thats in the background
will post more actual photos tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Thumbs up for a stand up seller!

Highly recommended...he sold me a set of 19" wheels a few weeks ago....and they were attached to a V6 TDI!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hmmm. Sounds enticing. Especially since the stock size (older models) at 40 profile is a little too slim for NY potholed streets.

Are they summer or all season tires? I work in Queens btw.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Of course I might be slightly prejudiced, but the Mountain 20" are the best looking wheels for the T'regs! Great price, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi , here are a few pictures , two of the rims may need refinishing , but they are straight complete with sensors , and almost brand new pirellis ,
Also two extra rims ( oem )
6 rims in total with a set of 4 wheels
1k for all pick up from queens

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
I would check with Greyhound Package Express. They are usually fairly cheap to ship large items.

Reactions: Pilot
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.