Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of BLACK wheels. When I say black I don't mean black and a different color lip, I mean black. Some people don't get the difference I guess lol.. Rivets are the only exception.

No damage on wheels please.

I prefer a staggered setup, but would go with 22x10's or even down to a 9.5 if I had to. I already have 285/35/22's so no tires needed.

I covered ebay, I think I have exhausted all searches on line unless I want to spend 2000 or more. I have 3 piece wheels on my truck already but one became bent and is leaking air. Therefore I have to grab something to cruise around on for a few months :) And yes, I do care what goes on my truck during this period.

If someone can link me to some wheels or knows of some sites or options please feel free to link. Thank you all in advance.

:clap:

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
How about powder coating a set you like?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately that isn't an option and takes too long on top of delivery time etc. My wheels on my truck are damaged and have to be sent out. Right now insurance company is pushing me to get these done. They aren't going to pay for rental once I have the wheels in my hand. sure, I could lie etc.. but I am not about that.

That is why I came here to see if anyone knew of some wheels I may have missed. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts