Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a quick Moab trip sometime in the next month? the weather is starting to warm up and the crowds should still be low.

I am DYING to do some camping and to get the Touareg out on slickrock!

So come on, who's up for a trip?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'm game.... I love Moab and would go back in a heartbeat.

I'd probably stay at a hotel, because my wife wouldn't want it any other way... but the upshot is.... the hotels are dirt-cheap this time of year.... around 28-bucks a night.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then I am lucky that I have a wife that doesn't mind ruffing it! We will probably camp one night and motel it one night. We'll see. We will be bring our dog with us, so I need to look for dog friendly accommodations.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Moab 4-17 to 4-23

I will be going to Moab the week of 4-17 (leaving Sat.). But I also am up for outings in the SoCal area since I live in the San Diego area. I would like to go out the the local desert before I go to Moab to get some more drive time in my v8 Treg. If anyone is interested contact me @

[email protected]
:clap:

Terry

·
Registered
34 Posts
TREG works Moab Style

There was a lot of talk about going to Moab on this board and when push came to shove nobody jumped at the opertunity. Here are a few pics to rub it in even more.[/img]

·
Registered
34 Posts
The pics did not upload because I had the camera on hires which made the larger than the limit on this site. Sorry Maybe if you yell to te admin he might up the limit.

Terry

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was one the one who started it. I had a full intention of doing some four wheeling in Moab, but life had other plans for me. We bought a new house and are moving in a few days. I guess the wheeling will have to wait.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Aircooled,

Haven't talked to you in a while. Did you buy a house in the same area you were living????

Moab still sounds great.... maybe in the fall when it cools down and before the snow moves in. :joy:

In the meantime.... we still have JULY!!!!!! :drunk:

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, we are moving up to Evergreen! We close and take possession on Wednesday. I am now 45 minutes close to four wheeling in/around Idaho Springs and surrounding areas!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
COOL, we now have a target area and a scout (you) for good off-road trails.

Congratulations!

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, and a place to unwind after the trip!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts