Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! If you're in the Minneapolis-St Paul area today and want to take a drive, we'll be meeting at Morrie's Heritage Car Collection in Golden Valley.

**** 2 - 6pm -- August 2, 2015 ****

There will be burgers, chips, soda/water. Bring something to share if you'd like.They have T-shirts, window decals, and tank tops for sale.

Last time, my wife and I were the first Touareg they'd seen at a meet-up. I want to show the organizers that VW enthusiasts aren't just GTI or Golf drivers; we are more enthusiastic about our Touaregs than they know.

Hope to see some of you out there! I'll bring some adult beverages to share; just come find me!

Cheers!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi folks! If you're in the Minneapolis-St Paul area today and want to take a drive, we'll be meeting at Morrie's Heritage Car Collection in Golden Valley. **** 2 - 6pm -- August 2, 2015 **** There will be burgers, chips, soda/water. Bring something to share if you'd like.They have T-shirts, window decals, and tank tops for sale. Last time, my wife and I were the first Touareg they'd seen at a meet-up. I want to show the organizers that VW enthusiasts aren't just GTI or Golf drivers; we are more enthusiastic about our Touaregs than they know. Hope to see some of you out there! I'll bring some adult beverages to share; just come find me! Cheers!
I will join you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish I had know about this sooner. I would have loved to come down. Unfortunately even I had known, I probably wouldn't have been able to. To many plans for later on this evening.

Horton, do you know if they will be having another one of these meet-ups sometime later this fall? Or is this the only one?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I had know about this sooner. I would have loved to come down. Unfortunately even I had known, I probably wouldn't have been able to. To many plans for later on this evening. Horton, do you know if they will be having another one of these meet-ups sometime later this fall? Or is this the only one?
ArgonSr, check out MNVW on Facebook. They'll post more events. The trend has been the Sunday following Cars & Coffee -- which is usually the first Sunday of every month.

The venue rotates; stay tuned for the next event which will likely be in September. That said, NewEgg and I want to get a MN/WI Touareg "muster" planned -- heading from the Twin Cities, down scenic highway 62 towards Winona. Sometime later this fall -- likely October.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Horton,
I will make sure to check them out. And I am in for a muster later this fall. Would love to get together with other fellow Treg owners. Just let me know when and where and I will make sure to put it on my calendar.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Shoot, I wish I would've seen this too. I'll check it out too.

Argon or Horton, either of you guys have a vcds?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JaysonRL, replied to your PM. I absolutely agree the VCDS is worth the investment. Got mine slightly used from BlazinPond when he sold his T2/3 TDI and got a Porsche. Funny enough, though it shares components and is the cousin to the Touareg, the ECU/code systems are entirely different and don't have the same functions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts