Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things that were left in the garage for sale after I traded in my 05:

- 2 Anthracite rear head rests (the large ones, not the center one). Look new, I took them off the car when I got them and forgot to put them back when trading it in.

- 1 set of carpet floor mats (both front and rear for driver and passenger side). Lightly used but still in very good shape.

- 1 set of cross bars in black. Other than the usual marks on the rubber portion from being used for ski racks, never really used so they look pretty good. All locks are new.

Items ship from UT. I don't really care how much I sell them for so just make an offer. I'll post pictures later this weekend but just wanted to get the word out.

·
Registered
605 Posts
What color are the carpet mats? If black/charcoal please send me pictures.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
After reviewing your classified ad, you do not appear to meet the posting requirements due to one or more of the following reasons:

•Your ad does not contain any pictures of the item(s) that you are selling or valid links to a picture hosting site

•Your ad does not provide an asking price

Please provide these items soon or your ad will be deleted without further notice to you.

All of our posting requirements can be reviewed by clicking the following link:

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f47/classified-posting-rules-please-read-before-posting-19378.html

Thank You,
Site Staff

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To conform with the forum rules, here are the asking prices on the edited original post. Pictures will be up tomorrow. For some reason I can't edit the post, so I am quoting it below with prices:

- 2 Anthracite rear head rests (the large ones, not the center one). Look new, I took them off the car when I got them and forgot to put them back when trading it in. Asking price: $200 + shipping O.B.O.

- 1 set of Anthracite carpet floor mats (both front and rear for driver and passenger side). Lightly used but still in very good shape. Asking price: $35 + shipping O.B.O.

- 1 set of cross bars in black. Other than the usual marks on the rubber portion from being used for ski racks, never really used so they look pretty good. All locks are new. Asking price: $175 + shipping O.B.O.

Items ship from UT, zip 84116. FedEx is the preferred shipping company.

·
Registered
91 Posts
These crossbars you speak of. Are these the ones that utilize the exisiting rails on the car or like on the 2011 or the other type that sits in the tracks on the roof??

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the roof rack pics. Notice the indentations are on the rubber mold on top of the racks not on the metal frame. I had ski mounts attached until just before I took the pictures so maybe they will subside after a while.

Yes, these roof racks attach to the older touaregs where you have a rail on the roof, not the ones with the bars going from front to back.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you happen to know which brand the cross bars are? I can't find them anywhere online and don't want to purchase the bars that go length-wise along the roof.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a 2005 touareg minus the rear headrests. I have the lighter leather and I think you have the headrests I need. Are they still available?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts