Club Touareg Forum banner

Mirror switch

8K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  LanceAndre 
#1 ·
Hi all, my wife while in the car broke the knob for the mirror selector and folder.. Ive done a search for this part and only finding companies in the States selling it, apart from Russia who will only send to Russia..
Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK or European Union where i can obtain one of these, via a website
The part number is 7L6959565J3X1... Ebay.co.uk are showing 2 from the States only..
Many thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Have you asked your local dealer to order it and post it to you?

#4 ·
Haben Sie eine Frage zum Produktsuche? Try to construct your inquiry in German language. For instance, add words like "schalter" or "online kaufen" and you will get more results. Still 90% of results will be in Russian :-0
Agreed.... I have purchased heaps of parts at very good prices off EBay in Germany and Poland. Doing the search in a local language, thank you Google Translate, makes a big difference to the range of responses. Which is only logical..

#6 ·
Hi Niord,

Interestingly I have tried to access Ebay.ru as I know there are lots of Touaregs in that region, however for some reason I am blocked accessing it.

Sometimes I hate world politics!

Stuart...

#7 ·
No, not eBay, I do prefer personal approach. Each site has online kart. And there are always customer service numbers and e-mail address. In February I purchased some clothes @ gaastrashop.com. Suppose it is Dutch brand, but the parcel was shipped from Germany. Yeah, those filthy politicians and political spats... Strange, you are unable to access runet zone. I even opened clubtouareg inside China, no great firewall :) I believe aliexpress is the most popular foreign online platform in Russia. But I don't need cheap Chinese staff. We are not yankees followers/sheeples. We have Yandex instead of Google, vKontakte instead of Facebook, etc. 4600 Touaregs were sold here in 2016, not that much :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.