Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all Minnesota members:

I'm interested in arranging a drive/meet-up sometime. I realize it's winter right now, but I wanted to gauge interest in a weekend meet-up sometime.

I was considering a Saturday or Sunday drive, starting in the Twin Cities somewhere. Then, heading on a drive somewhere scenic.

Last fall, I ran across two dozen Dodge Vipers cruising down highway 61, down the Minnesota / Wisconsin Scenic River Byway.

I'm open to suggestions. It could even be a drive to Duluth, up the North Shore.

Spring, Summer, Fall?

I just hope to get the ball rolling so we can all get out, get to know one another, and have a fun time with our Touaregs!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Calling all Minnesota members:

I'm interested in arranging a drive/meet-up sometime. I realize it's winter right now, but I wanted to gauge interest in a weekend meet-up sometime.

I was considering a Saturday or Sunday drive, starting in the Twin Cities somewhere. Then, heading on a drive somewhere scenic.

Last fall, I ran across two dozen Dodge Vipers cruising down highway 61, down the Minnesota / Wisconsin Scenic River Byway.

I'm open to suggestions. It could even be a drive to Duluth, up the North Shore.

Spring, Summer, Fall?

I just hope to get the ball rolling so we can all get out, get to know one another, and have a fun time with our Touaregs!
Try posting it in Minnesota Treggers? Forum and see if anyone is interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts