Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

Michelin Latitude X-Ice (snow tires) 2 245/70/17 mounted to OEM 17" canyon wheels without TPMS. Tread depth is close to brand new (11/32nds or 8.73mm)

These tires have 692 miles on them, and were on the vehicle for exactly 31 days. I purchased the tires in October of 2013, and installed them on November 26, 2013 then uninstalled on December 26, 2013. The wheels have been Plasti Dipped with 4 coats of Flat Black.

Shortly after installing the tires, I found out I was moving to Hawaii. Since then the tires have been properly stored inside the garage. I no longer need the tires, and the are taking up space in the garage so they must go.

The tires are located in Chicago, IL, I am willing to ship the tires as long as buyer pays for shipping.

Sale Price: $650 OBO

(TIRE COVERS NOT INCLUDED)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just registered with the site after lurking about two years. Have had my 3rd gen Touareg for about eighteen months. Just realized I could not send a private message until my post count hits fifteen, which will be around next summer. Anyways, here is the cut and pasted pm I was going to send you:

Would pay $725 shipped. I have a commercial shipping address at 24219 (Big Stone Gap, VA) or a home address at 24293 (Wise, VA), if it makes a difference.

I shipped a similar set of 4 winter tires and wheels from here (mountains in Virginia) to Wisconsin about five years ago, using UPS. Placed two tires each in a single box (two boxes total), which was the best deal, around $110 total, including the boxes.

I sat on those winter wheels (for a Subaru Legacy) for about a year after I sold the car, in similar great shape, with about one seasons use. Guy that eventually bought them got a great deal!

If this is a reasonable offer we can do the rest by email and Paypal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts