Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During a short trip yesterday my MFI "crashed"...Instead of the usual instant response using the tabs on the steering wheel, it now takes between 5 and 15 seconds to change the subject heading on the LCD screen...When you get to the comfort settings and scroll, the choices flash and roll by rapidly sort of like a slot machine...The cars performance remains mechanically fine and all my comfort settings seem to not have changed...This comes 300 miles after the dealer fixed the mfi so that it held all my comfort settings...Does this sound familiar to anybody out there?...Is there a trick fix available?...Thanks, TG.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know...but since my "bug" posting, the settings have disappeared although the car continues to run fine...it goes into dealer service next week...their theory is that my problem stems from a broken switch on the steering wheel...i'm sure that they are wrong but i hope they are correct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.