Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my used 100% original OEM Volkswagen navigation DVD ROM which will work in any MFD2 GPS navigation system.

I'm asking $110 including shipping.

These were available in almost all of VW's models from 2005 through 2011, including Eos, Golf, Jetta, Passat, CC, R32, Tiguan, and Touareg sold in the United States and Canada. This disk is manufactured by Navteq for Volkswagen and is version 7B which was released in 2009 and contains maps for the continental United States and Canada.
This DVD also contains the firmware for the update to the navigation system.
The Volkswagen part number is S0022-0070-908.

This DVD map update contains coverage across the continental United States and Canada as well as Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. It contains over 6.1 million miles of updated roadS and features over 1.87 million updated points of interest including:
o Restaurants: 484,516
o ATMs: 126,084
o Gasoline/Petrol Stations: 106,107
o Hotels: 71,756
o

IMPORTANT: This DVD ROM disk is compatible with VW MFD2 navigation systems only! It will NOT WORK in any other VW navigation system, such as the RNS-510.

NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL so if you are unsure, please check with your local VW dealer before you bid! This DVD ROM can be used to update version 1B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, and 6B.

If a newer navigation DVD later than 7B has been used, this DVD ROM may not work for you.

Thanks for looking, and any questions please ask, before bidding.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could buy the original from me, and start your own bootlegging business. At $25 a copy you break even after the fourth one, the rest is gravy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts