Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm new here... just purchased a brand new 2015 Touareg TDI this past Friday! Well technically, it's a dealer demo which had 3900 km on it when I got it.

I'm having problems switching to the fuel consumption display and I want to make sure I'm doing it right before I complain to the dealer...

If I go into Vehicle->Tire Pressure and press OK on the right steering wheel button, it's all good, it shows me tire psi.

If I go into Vehicle-> Display since start or Display since refuel or Display long-term and press ok, it goes back to the digital speedometer.

Shouldn't those options show me the fuel consumption display?

I did some searching, and can't see anyone else having similar MFD issues. I appreciate any help!!

See attached. First pic is what I can select from, and second is what it goes to once selected.

(note Check engine light is on because I didn't have the vehicle started for the pics but starting it, and/or driving has the same affect)

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm new here... just purchased a brand new 2015 Touareg TDI this past Friday! Well technically, it's a dealer demo which had 3900 km on it when I got it.

I'm having problems switching to the fuel consumption display and I want to make sure I'm doing it right before I complain to the dealer...

If I go into Vehicle->Tire Pressure and press OK on the right steering wheel button, it's all good, it shows me tire psi.

If I go into Vehicle-> Display since start or Display since refuel or Display long-term and press ok, it goes back to the digital speedometer.

Shouldn't those options show me the fuel consumption display?

I did some searching, and can't see anyone else having similar MFD issues. I appreciate any help!!

See attached. First pic is what I can select from, and second is what it goes to once selected.

(note Check engine light is on because I didn't have the vehicle started for the pics but starting it, and/or driving has the same affect)

Same issue, try this:

Select long-term fuel milage; it will flash to digital speed, then hit up arrow on multi ‘keypad’ left side of steering wheel, where you can cycle through the various milage display options. German coded-software rocks, no not really.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same issue, try this:

Select long-term fuel milage; it will flash to digital speed, then hit up arrow on multi ‘keypad’ left side of steering wheel, where you can cycle through the various milage display options. German coded-software rocks, no not really.

Umm, ‘right side of steering’ NOT left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts