Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm new to the site and also new to the VW Treg. I have a 2008 3.0 V6 TDI and have owned it for a couple of months now. There is a connector in the top compartment of the center console which looks like some kind of media connector. I cannot seem to find online a conclusive answer as to what it is and how to use it.

Would be great full for any advise?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.