Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi ostrici

Been a long time since I visited but Romania was probably my favorite country in Europe to travel in the late 90s and early 00s. Are there some good off-road tracks to take the Treg on up in the Carpathians?

Cheers.

Eddie

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I never pushed my toaureg hard offroad cause mostly I use my dirtbike. But for sure I saw many off road cars from allover Europe especially Poland and CZ. So yeah, there are many tracks, maybe some could be even official or legal. Look for Zarnesti, Campina, Brasov, Petrosani, Sibiu.

c ya

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Where in Russia is that Njord?
South West part of Russia. "Krasnodarski krai" (you might remember Sochi hosted last winter Olympic games). I am from Novorossiysk, Black Sea coast.

PS. Initially all regions were numbered in alphabetical order (with some exceptions). For licence plates they use only the letters which are common both for Latin and Cirillic alphabets. It appeared the man/or group who developed that system suffered mathematical cretinism. Finally all possible combinations were over and they had to assign new numbers. What a shame!

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
The OP used the Title RWD....Don't thinks so! Have you ever turned ESP "OFF". If you do this then the Centre Diff will send all the power to the axle set which has the LEAST resistance..

Try it, I can promise the Treg steers very well with the Right Foot.

Stuart...

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Lol, 93 on his plates. That's my region (23, 93, 123). Thanks for sharing.
Looking at your Home Town in Google Earth. I can understand why you and your neighbor "nikoloz" have Treg's (4X4's). You don't have much in the way of Flat Land...!

Stuart...

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wondering what is this thread doing in engine, transmission and exhaust section :))))

P.S. Olympics were great! We had an amazing time over there!!!!
Next stop: World Cup 2018!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts