Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on previous forums i've been on, there has always been a roll call section for people to get to know other enthusiasts in their area, and exchange information as well as assistance in service and modifications. Didn't notice one here yet so i guess i'll start one.

I'm located in Rockville Maryland, anyone nearby?

Also, how cool would it be to roll up to H2Oi and Dubs at the beach with a caravan of Touaregs?Bow DownBow Down

·
Registered
6 Posts
MD Here. In Crofton. 06 treg V8 offroad grey. Used to frequent the Schnellms meets in Rockville when I had my Gti and Passat.

·
Lifetime Member
266 Posts
Fairfax, VA. Going to hit some dirt trails this coming weekend (06/14) in GW National Forest. Any other takers?

·
Registered
8 Posts
NOVA

Outside of fredericksburg but more than willing to drive for a bit of wheelin'. Back in town around July 10 if anyone knows some goood spots.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm in Rockville and loving my new Touareg TDI. Would love to take it off-road but have no idea where to go. I'd also be interested in a off-road school. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm in Rockville and loving my new Touareg TDI. Would love to take it off-road but have no idea where to go. I'd also be interested in a off-road school. Any suggestions?
I am sure there must be somewhere in Frederick to go. The ICC construction sites would be a good place to go if you don't mind talking to the police.

·
Registered
110 Posts
So on previous forums i've been on, there has always been a roll call section for people to get to know other enthusiasts in their area, and exchange information as well as assistance in service and modifications. Didn't notice one here yet so i guess i'll start one.

I'm located in Rockville Maryland, anyone nearby?

Also, how cool would it be to roll up to H2Oi and Dubs at the beach with a caravan of Touaregs?Bow DownBow Down
Did you go to H20? My Touareg wasn't in yet. It is still not in, but I am anxiously awaiting it to be released from port.

·
Registered
5 Posts
From Bel Air here. H20 is fun as hell and so is Dubs at the beach. Anybody go to the summer show n shine at world impex. thats usually pretty good. used to roll there with my golf

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I live in NC, but spend about half my time in the DC area, and have an apartment in Laurel. My T-reg is a silver 2010 TDI. Wave, if you see me on the road. I would enjoy getting together with other owners to show, brag, and perhaps set up a meet for the Summer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
How about Saturday, December 19, at 10:00AM in the parking lot across from the Rockville public library? Anyone with access to a VAG-COM please bring for a demo.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Has to be another time for me. I'm heading back to NC this Wednesday, not to return until some time in January. I do look forward to meeting up with you guys at a later date.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts