Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in northern MD (Westminster, MD) and these are still available. I replaced these with blizzacks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
here's my situation -- I have the stock Conti 4x4 Contacts on my 2010 TDI. 275/45/R19.
One has a sidewall hole -- so I need a new tire. They all have 15,000 miles on them, and I think they're kind of lousy tires. So, before I drop $350 for one new tire that I may throw away in 10,000 miles, I thought I'd see if I could find a used set of better rubber. Will yours fit the bill? Looking for all season tire -- speed rated V or higher.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just slightly. The aspect ratio, the "50" in this case is in relationship with the width, the "265".

Just noticed the ad is wrong. These are 265/50 as seen in the pics.

So, using a size calculator, your current overall diameter is 28.74" and these tires are 29.43.

So there is less than an inch in difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok -- the 50 won't be a problem. This might work. Let me check around for some 18" rims with tires first, and if i strike out, I will buy these and keep my 19's.

Are you around on Friday for me to pick up?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could probably work out a time. I'm a Realtor and running all over god's creation friday. Do you need the wheels mounted? My buddy owns a shop and will hook us up. The tires are actually at his shop now.

Give me a call or email me:

443-398-5018
[email protected]

-Greg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts