Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any reason why I shouldn't use this in the '04 V10? MBL8 Concentrated Oil Additive (250 mL)
It's magic in petrol engines but I have never used it in a diesel. Manufacturer says it's fine in diesel engines.
The old man ran it in all his taxi's once they went over 100,000km (He reckoned that because they were on LPG the extra lubrication was necessary if you wanted your one million Km's from the original motor.)
Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
682 Posts
Any reason why I shouldn't use this in the '04 V10? MBL8 Concentrated Oil Additive (250 mL)
It's magic in petrol engines but I have never used it in a diesel. Manufacturer says it's fine in diesel engines.
The old man ran it in all his taxi's once they went over 100,000km (He reckoned that because they were on LPG the extra lubrication was necessary if you wanted your one million Km's from the original motor.)
Cheers, Rob
If the manufacture is not using it to claim the "magic" then it probably SNAKE OIL. >:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the manufacture is not using it to claim the "magic" then it probably SNAKE OIL. >:)
I have no doubt about the effectiveness of the product. The question is; Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't run it in the V10 diesel engine? (04-06 AYH)

& excuse me but the manufacturers? As far as they are concerned as long as the engine lasts through the warranty period everything is golden. Their representatives, "the VW dealerships" don't even know or care what the right oil is for that car, so with all due respect #*$%! them!

That's why I post my questions on here. Which leads me to say thanks again to people like Dragline, Schootsie, Ecca etc. Cheers guys :grin2:

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have no doubt about the effectiveness of the product. The question is; Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't run it in the V10 diesel engine? (04-06 AYH)

& excuse me but the manufacturers? As far as they are concerned as long as the engine lasts through the warranty period everything is golden. Their representatives, "the VW dealerships" don't even know or care what the right oil is for that car, so with all due respect #*$%! them!

That's why I post my questions on here. Which leads me to say thanks again to people like Dragline, Schootsie, Ecca etc. Cheers guys :grin2:

BECAUSE IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE. But hey it's your car and you can put anything you want in it, even snake oil! :wink2:

I could list 100's of reasons, you asked, you got it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BECAUSE IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE. But hey it's your car and you can put anything you want in it, even snake oil! :wink2:

I could list 100's of reasons, you asked, you got it...
I'm afraid I can't argue with such strong technical reasoning there Xeno. Thanks for your input mate!:clapclap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts