Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon and Welcome,

So after a couple days delay and a few attempts here are the sales we are offering in May. All pictures are above the listed parts with pricing

Euro style dash storage bin

7L6-857-919-D-3X1 You price $178.00 VW list $268.00

Smoked Taillamps

Set of 4 complete (Incl. bulbs) your price $260.00 VW list $375
or individually your price $65.00 each or VW list $90.00 inner $97.50 outer
7L6-945-093-AA left innner
7L6-945-094-T right inner
7L6-945-095-S left outer
7L6-945-096-S right outer

Touareg skid plates 04-07 w/o PDC
7L0-071-608-2BC your price $31.20 VW list $39.00 front
7L0-071-611-2BC your price $31.20 VW list $39.00 rear

dual round exhaust
7L0-071-910 your price is $360.00 VW list is $459.93

Touareg2 skid plates

Dark grey
7L0-071-611-A-2BC your price $495.00 VW list $639.36 rear
7L0-071-608-C-2BC your price $490.00 VW list $629.06 front

Silver
7L0-071-611-A-666 your price $425.00 VW list $550.71 rear
7L0-071-608-C-666 your price $400.00 VW list $507.14 front

Rear Seat Entertainment kit

7L6-063-500-*** your price $1250.00 VW list $1599.00
(these are made per order by manufacturer allow 2-4 weeks for shipping)

Brushed Aluminum Door sills
7L0-071-305 your price $31.20 VW List $39.00
Brushed aluminum and Illuminated (black section is white)
7L0-071-300 your price $542.38 VW list $704.40

Oval exhaust
ZVW-806-003 your price $140.00 VW list $178.24

Trailer hitch assembly we are still selling for $605.00
(without ball attachment as it is not currently available from VW)

We are a VW dealer which means all parts are covered by VW 1year warranty at all VW dealers and will not void your factory warranty.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All Paypal sales are sent out as a request from us to you to act as an invoice

Garvin, I emailed you at the email address posted in your sig, only to confirm my commitment to buy and where to send PayPal payment for the Euro Dash Bin.

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
My understanding is that the "skid plates" are plastic (bling only) and they would nix your park assist if you have it. Just a thought....

siberian

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Can you just clarify what exactly comes in the rear seat entertainment package...? Two headrest monitors, some headphones...? Can audio be played through the vehicle speakers?

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My understanding is that the "skid plates" are plastic (bling only) and they would nix your park assist if you have it. Just a thought....

siberian
Yes the skid plates are abs plastic on the Touareg2 skid plates they will work with the park assist (PDC)

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you just clarify what exactly comes in the rear seat entertainment package...? Two headrest monitors, some headphones...? Can audio be played through the vehicle speakers?
RSE System comes with 2 screens, 2 DVD players (Dual Rear Seat Entertainment System) integrated in the headrests. The system matches your original headrests in shape, colour, and material. Simply replace the existing headrests with those of the Dual System. 2 Master DVD players allows different DVDs to be played back. The 7Inch LCD is a 16:9 widescreen format monitor. They have been crash tested according to strict Volkswagen standards. To increase the safety even more, the DVD drawer has been relocated from the front to the upper side of the headrest. Electromagnetic radiation protection ensures that other electronic systems in the car function without interference. The operation is simply carried out via the operating buttons on the system or via the remote control provided. The AUX-In connection (3.5 mm jack) at the front allows the connection of electronics, such as iPod, PSP or digital camera. installation should take somewhere between 1 and 1.5 hours with step by step instructions very simple and straight forward install

You can run audio through the main stereo or through the headphones supplied. They can run either different movies or the same on both all done through the set up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Garvin,

How tough of job is it to install the dash storage bin (how much of the dash do you have to tear apart to get it in)?

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The picture of the cubby is just for illustration purposes the one we are selling is the T2 version

sorry with the work web blocker here at work I could not get a more accurate picture

I used the t1 picture to give the basic idea as to where it sits more than the style of hinge more important is the part number than the picture.

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes the same price applies to in store purchase just ask for me and mention the Club touareg thread to get sale prices.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish, VW never made skidplates for the T! the worked in conjunction with the PDC

·
Registered
110 Posts
RSE System comes with 2 screens, 2 DVD players (Dual Rear Seat Entertainment System) integrated in the headrests. The system matches your original headrests in shape, colour, and material. Simply replace the existing headrests with those of the Dual System. 2 Master DVD players allows different DVDs to be played back. The 7Inch LCD is a 16:9 widescreen format monitor. They have been crash tested according to strict Volkswagen standards. To increase the safety even more, the DVD drawer has been relocated from the front to the upper side of the headrest. Electromagnetic radiation protection ensures that other electronic systems in the car function without interference. The operation is simply carried out via the operating buttons on the system or via the remote control provided. The AUX-In connection (3.5 mm jack) at the front allows the connection of electronics, such as iPod, PSP or digital camera. installation should take somewhere between 1 and 1.5 hours with step by step instructions very simple and straight forward install

You can run audio through the main stereo or through the headphones supplied. They can run either different movies or the same on both all done through the set up.

If I may add my two cents. I purchased and installed this equipment. I am very satisfied with look, function, and ease of installation. I recommend it to anyone that is considering adding rear seat entertainment to their Touareg.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts